8:00AM Departing from your hotel
8:45AM Visiting Ta Cu Mountain and taking the cable car (at own expense) to the top of the mountain to have the panoramic view of Phan Thiet and the sea, it is also where a statue of reclining Gautama Buddha is situated and has a length of 45 meters (among one of the longest statue in Vietnam).
10:00AM Visiting dragon fruit orchards, a great opportunity to see the full cycle of dragon fruit’s life from buds to blooming flowers then to fruits. Freshly-picked dragon fruits can also be purchased directly from the orchards.
10:45AM Visiting Cham tower complex built by the old Champa Kingdom and now it is the worship place by the Cham minority
11:15AM Stop by RD Wine Castle at Sea Links City for wine tasting and wine making process
11:45AM Returning back to TheSinhTourist Mui Ne or to your hotel
1:00PM Departing at your hotel
- The itinerary is same as morning option
4:45PM Returning back to your hotel
- Jeep is default for online booking
- 7 seaters air-conditioned car can also be ordered through email (surcharge applied)
- Entrance fees
- All other services not mentioned in the above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in the above program
- Personal expenses, travel insurance
- Tips for driver